I am so honored that my blog has been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you quarteracrelifestyle!
If you are interested in living a self sufficient lifestyle, or almost self sufficient lifestyle, her blog is it! She has a great sense of humor and I have drooled over some of the recipes that she has posted. She has beautiful pictures of her gardens and even blogs about the day to day happenings around her homestead.
There are rules that have to be followed for awards of this kind so I am copying and pasting them here. I have to do them the correct way.
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Ok so here are 7 things about myself.
1. When I was little I wanted to be a nurse. Didn’t like all of the science involved so now I am a pharmacy tech.
2. I HATE snakes!
3. I love embroidery and needlework.
4. I am an avid reader and love the smell of old books.
5. I love to sing, just not around others
6. I love, love, love the ocean and beach. If I could, I would live on the beach.
7. I have created a bucket list and have crossed some of my things off already.
Now I need to nominate 15 bloggers for this award. I feel that every blogger deserves an award for all of their hard work. Everyone deserves recognition but I must pick 15. If I name you and you don’t accept the award, that is fine. Please just accept the compliment and do nothing more. I enjoy every blog that I read even though I might not comment on all of them.
Miss Common Cents http://misscommoncents.com/
The Healthful Saver http://healthfulsaver.com/
The Making of a Home http://themakingofahome.wordpress.com/
Rantings of an Amateur Chef http://rantingchef.com/
Throwback at Trapper Creek http://matronofhusbandry.wordpress.com/
The Novice Gardener http://thenovicegardener.wordpress.com/
Old World Garden Farms http://oldworldgardenfarms.com/
Home On Grange Hall Road http://homeongrangehallroad.com/
SimpLeigh Organized http://simpleighorganized.com/
The Lazy Homesteader http://lazyhomesteader.com/
A Random Harvest http://arandomharvest.wordpress.com/
Teddy And Tottie http://teddyandtottie.com/
Real Food Pledge http://realfoodpledge.com/
I am glad that you stopped by today. See you soon!